Student clubs are an integral part of the student experience at Columbia Business School. We have over 80 vibrant and engaged clubs that have focuses or specialities that may of of interest to you.
- Affinity Clubs celebrate and strengthen members’ identity by creating a safe-space through affinity networking and enlightening and gaining support with the broader CBS community through school-wide shares, speakers and events.
- Community Service Clubs focus on providing impactful services to our local neighborhoods.
- International Clubs assist in celebrating the various cultural backgrounds of the CBS student body and may also enhance career-related insights for a specific geography via events and regional alumni engagement.
- Professional Clubs provide CBS students an opportunity to develop their professional skills and interact with business leaders throughout various industry sectors.
- Social and Athletic Clubs provide community based on shared hobbies, interest in leisure activities, and competitive outlets for CBS students.