OSA-Administered Exam Schedules
Spring 2023 A-Term Exam Schedule (Updated 10/26/2022) - Subject to change
Spring 2023 B-Term Exam Schedule (Updated 12/20/2022) - Subject to change
Core and Capital Markets Review Schedule
Spring 2023 MBA Review Schedule (Updated 12/15/2022) - Subject to change
All students are expected to take their core and elective exams according to the schedule posted before registration begins for each semester.
Moving forward, all core exams will be in person, while elective instructors have the option to choose the modality of their exams (either in person or online).
If it is not possible to reschedule before the end of the exam period due to one of the reasons below (documentation needed if applicable), then there are two “Exam Make-up Days” scheduled per term that students may elect to take their exams.
If the exams cannot be made up during either the exam period or these two days, a grade of zero will be entered for the final exam.
Please note: Students who miss an exam or make-up exam for an unexcused reason and do not provide notice will receive an F in the class.
Exams may be rescheduled during the exam period for the following reasons:
- Religious observance – no documentation needed
- Military Service – letter from commanding officer
- Court appearance – summons from the court
- Illness – letter needed from student’s doctor stating when the illness began and for how long he/she should be staying home
- Family emergencies, such as death or serious illness of immediate family member – OSA will determine what kind of documentation is required
Communication of an expected absence must be received no later than two weeks before the exam period begins. Emergency absences will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Documentation is required as applicable.